Click HERE to Donate!
Support the NEW Elkhorn Public Schools Alumni Scholarship Fund!
The Elkhorn Public Schools (EPS) Alumni Scholarship will be awarded to three graduating seniors (one from Elkhorn High School, one from Elkhorn North High School, and one from Elkhorn South High School) who demonstrate active involvement in high school and community activities, good character, and leadership potential.
Requirements:• Applicants must attend an Elkhorn public high school.
• Applicants must have maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater.
• Applicants must be actively involved in high school and community activities.
• Applicants must demonstrate good character and leadership potential.
• Applicants must provide ONE letter of recommendation from a non-family member. Examples of recommenders include the following: teacher, coach, religious leader, employer, adult mentor, or volunteer coordinator.
• Scholarship recipients must enroll at a post-secondary educational institution.
• Transcripts will be uploaded to the application by the high school counseling department.
Click HERE to donate to the fund and select 'EPS Alumni Scholarship Fund' in the allocation section of the online form.
The Elkhorn Public Schools Foundation administers scholarships on behalf of alumni, families, and businesses who are passionate about helping Elkhorn students pursue their education after high school. Over the past 10 years, the Foundation has grown its community funded scholarship program from annually awarding scholarships of $124,000 in 2012 to awarding an expected $267,000 in 2022! Setting up a new scholarship is as simple as completing a questionnaire, and our online scholarship platform makes it easy for scholarship committee members from around the country to review scholarship applications remotely! For more information regarding our scholarship program, click on the following link: EPSF Scholarship Program